What We Inspect
Our Home Inspection Program
Your Clear Overview in Home Buying
At Brick and Mortar Home Inspections, Inc. in Atlanta, GA; our home inspection program has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy-to-understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Home buying is not something you do every day. That is why we are here to provide you with the information you need for peace of mind.
Benefits of Our Home Inspection Program
- We assure the inspection of and report on over 1,600 items.
- We deliver a detailed report to you via email, and provide a professionally bound hard copy.
- We provide detailed color photos of the home and items of concern.
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home’s condition.
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so that you can budget these potential expenses.
- We identify any potential safety hazards present.
- We show you how various systems work.
- We review and explain the conditions found.
A Typical Home Inspection Program Covers
- External conditions and surfaces
- Roof, attic, insulation, and ventilation
- Plumbing and electrical systems
- Heating and cooling systems
- Foundations, slabs, and floors
- Walls and ceilings
- Garage, walls, and driveways
Utilize Our Home Inspection Program
Be well guided in home buying with our professional help. As experienced home inspectors, we are glad to help you gather all of the information you need about the property you’re eyeing. Sign up for our program today. It is our pleasure helping you.